Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst
The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst works directly with our clients to understand their current business processes and requirements and translates those requirements into a defined and scaleable salesforce solution. A successful candidate must have experience defining and optimizing business processes in the following areas: Commercial Operations / Sales Operations, Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, and Customer Relationship Management. This position works with both business and technical teams to determine the scope, timeline and budgetary estimates of new functionality. Please inquire for more information.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business system analysis
- Partner with customers to understand business problems in order to assess and propose/design process and technology solutions
- Lead major system design efforts and manage key deliverables
Senior Salesforce CPQ Specialist / CPQ Architect
We are seeking an experienced individual for a Salesforce CPQ Architect position that has heavy CPQ experience. The Architect will work along with the team dedicated to maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce CPQ. The CPQ Architect’s primary role is to assist the implementation of the Salesforce platform, including the implementation of the CPQ platform and the integration process.
- Work closely with Deal Management, the project manager, the change management specialist and Sales to follow up and participate to the CPQ platform implementation.
- Translate pricing requirements into logical data uploading and design
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions using the full CPQ toolset
- Work closely with business partners to review operational processes and identify inefficiencies and opportunities for CPQ utilization
- Maintain and create configurations, workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, escalation rules, auto-assignment rules, with regards to CPQ and pricing rules
- Provide day to day CPQ platform and user support